– I am intrigued by the way things work
– I love to learn by trial and error. It’s the most thorough learning you can have.
– I think about problems, love to engage in world discussions and brainstorm on how we can do better.
– I draw enormous energy from failure.
– I have a natural urge to share what I have learned
– I am always dissapointed when people are not eager to learn
– The most important thing in my life is time. Without it nothing exists.
– The most valuable thing you can give me is your time. Every day you have less of it and once you gave it you can never have it back.
– I want to make cemeteries poorer. They are the richest places on earth. There you will find thousands of songs never written, thousands of inventions never invented, thousands of dreams never fulfilled.
– I am working on an initiative Bulb Gent oriented at stimulating and fostering creativity. It is a great project. Please, pop over to www.Bulb.Gent and support it.
Quotes I like:
– There is no passion to be found playing it small and settling for less than a life you are capable of living. – Nelson Mandela
– If you are not prepared to be wrong you will never come up with anything original. – Sir Ken Robinson
– Failure provides the opportunity to begin again, more intelligently. – Henry Ford
– Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. – Confucius
– The fastest way to succeed is to double your failure rate. – Sir Thomas Watson
– Only those who dare to fail greatly can achieve greatly. – Robert F. Kennedy
– Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston Chirchill
– The day you stop growing you are ready to kick the bucket. – Lizzy Van Lysebeth
– I hear, and I am aware
I see, and I understand
I do, and I know,
I teach, and I master. – Unknown